Food delivered by us may contain some or all of the following;
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Milk (including lactose)
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg or 10mg/L in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin, which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
If you have a food allergy or intolerance, or someone you are ordering for has, IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you check wether your chosen food is suitable before placing your order.
Where possible, we provide links to the restaurant websites which detail the legally required information for each product.
If you are unable to find the information you require, please contact us on 0161 300 7257.
If for any reason you are unable to contact us having not been able to find the information you need to ensure your safety, we recommend not placing or cancelling your order.